[RC] hills in florida - Ed Kilpatrick

i live in northwest florida, in the big part of the panhandle.   we have hills.  oh, they arent mountains, though.   our hills top out at about 250. big enough to some good conditioning for the horses.  there is an occasional florida horse that can handle the high sierras.      ;-)

 the ponce de leon pirate run had some pretty good hills for florida.  i miss that ride!

we dont have all that sand in our area.  we have a lot of red clay, and nice loamy soil.
we also have big oak trees, tulip poplars, florida maples and lots of other kinds of trees besides pine trees.          cowboy ed