[RC] FW: Stolen Horse - Fay Kelley

Please cross post to any horse groups , do not hit reply contact
details below.
Thank you

My horse Jet was stolen on the morning of Sunday, December 11, 2005.
What we know is that a dually truck (we know this because of the
tire tracks) truck pulled into the old Stacie Stewart ranch this
morning at 5:15am. This is located on the corner of Lone Mountain
and Cave Creek Roads in Cave Creek.

Whoever came in somehow knew the gate code. This person entered
easily. (There seems to be no struggle at the front gate with
pushing or pulling at the gate) They pulled up to a WHITE OUTBACK 2-
horse slant trailer by CIRCLE J with CALIFORNIA PLATE # 4EM7939 and
hooked up.

By the footprints, they took Jet out of his stall and walked him into the trailer and pulled out. The Self storage unit next door has captured on tape the truck with a trailer with no lights on leaving the stables at 5:21am. After that, the truck and trailer pull behind the Tack Etc. store and hooked up the lights. After that, they disappear.

Jet is a DARK BAY QUARTER HORSE. He has one small white marking on his front, left chin. This is the only white mark on him and it is the size of a quarter. He has the ROCKING DAN BYRD brand on his left hindquarters. That would be the letter D, then to the right and down letter B, and a half circle almost like a smile underneath. There is an example below.

If you know anything about this wonderful horse, please call the Maricopa County Police Department @ 602.876.1000 case # 05-215557 or me, Elizabeth Dragoo at 602.400.3344 or 602.315.3344. A reward has been posted to the person with information leading to the safe return of JET.

If this has been a mistake, no harm, no foul. If this is not, I can
assure you that I will do everything under the sun to make sure that
a conviction sticks for a felony charge of stealing the trailer, and
more importantly, my sweet horse. Please send this email to as many
horse lover's as possible. Thanks.

Elizabeth Dragoo