[RC] kicking is NOT just a mare thing - tracey smith

WHOA THERE!!  Sorry...but kicking IS NOT just a mare thing!  The hands down WORST kicker I have ever been around was a QH gelding that used to board at my place.  He would kick any horse, any time...often with little or NO warning whatsoever.

Sure, mares in heat are prone to kick...but many geldings do too.

Be careful about such biased and unfounded accusations!  I've got some about why mares are better than geldings...but I shall keep them to myself!

Tracey Smith

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or=
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her owner never put a flag on her.She=
did behave better as she aged.This whole discussion says a lot=
for geldings,doesn't it? Also,we often have a dog come from=
behind and run right through the group of horses.