Re: [RC] [RC] LQ Wish List - Debbie Kirchner

Shower water and Sink water is Gray water, and here in MN it is legal to do that...

My hubby is an RV TECH.. when we finished our first GN, we had it so it was self contained energy wise, we never had to plug in...

you want to have good Batteries and a way to recharge them when you turn your truck on..

Power converter works well... and the tow vehicle should be wired to charge it too...

insulate it well... put lots of cigarette plugs in, and lights, a fantastic fan is wonderful...

you can also have an outside spot for your propane so you can hang a grill... I had a cowboy shower and loved it, we had a walk through door too... so nice, a good heater with a thermostat is critical if you camp where it gets cold at night... a good window is great, a screen door is needed...

lots of hooks to hang things... STORAGE.. lots of storage...

we had a very small 2 way fridge, gas and 110, a hot water heater for hot water a 3 way stove, no need for an oven.... I loved everything about it, but the 5 horse trailer in the back... It was way to long for me to tow daily... so we sold it for a nice 3 horse now we do not camp... we are looking for a truck camper... but I wish we had bought a smaller GN I think.. there are pro's and con's to all of them I guess...

Debbie in SE MN