Re: [RC] [RC] EZ vs. Boa? - Debbie Kirchner

I like my Boa's for a sound horse who just needs them for crossing a huge area of Rock, or in an emergency if they happen to need some protection... I have not used them for endurance, I have a barefoot horse....  I have not done endurance rides YET...

but that is my experience, I love them for what I need them for...