Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 4:21 PM
Subject: [RC] AERC Travel Channel available on the website

"I would like to provide a place for fellow endurance riders to stay
overnight (for no charge), but am not so willing to have my info available
to anyone surfing the internet."   I agree, is there not some way to make this only available for endurance riders.  I live about 5 miles off I-75 outside Chattanooga, TN. and think it would be fun to put up other endurance riders.  Linda Norton