Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3286 Brit Riders/Muck Boots - Chipnml

I didn't use the Brit Riders, but used the Muck Chore Boot ( I think that's what they were called), and have to say I was very happy with the way they kept my feet warm.  I bought a size bigger than my usual foot size, and used 1 pair of 100% wool ragg socks.  I NEVER wore the socks two days in a row.  I work outside in Minnesota and my feet stayed warm even when it was -25 (farenheit!!), and I was outside for 3 to 6 hours at a stretch.  The only problem is they wore out.  I thought I'd save money this year and buy some cheap boots with a little thinsulate, and I'm going back to the Muck Boots!

Chip