[RC] Advice - Katah1

I'm looking for advice and input from someone with experience in the endurance sport who is living in (around) the Social Circle, GA area or close enough to travel there.

I'm looking at a four year old prospect in that area. Does anyone know anyone that might be willing to go look at a horse with me and/or initially for me? A great boon would also be if that person had experience with Arabians. If I like the horse well enough I'll also be looking for a local vet to evaluate the horse and one that is familiar with endurance would be of preference.

(sorry for the variable English writing ability...I'm on codeine after wrist surgery)

I'm relatively new to this posting board so if this isn't the kind of thing we post to this particular board I apologize.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and could save me from making a costly mistake. The owner of this horse wants to sell by the end of the year and so that's why I'm reaching out for help.

Thanks a bunch!

Cathleen S. Adkison
Fan and friend of both
Arabian and Icelandic horses