[RC] wedgie woes - Pvan19

From:     Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Wedgie Woes

  My answer to all underwear problems is....Drum Roll, please..
...NO UNDERWEAR!  Don't give them the satisfaction of ruining
your day, bunching, binding, making you wear a peeved look on
your face.  Leave them in the drawer.  Serenity Now!

Deb Ambrose

Well Deb I have quite a few friends who agree with you - I was however, very very happy that I was wearing my big granny knickers the day I tore my riding tights on a branch going up a very steep hill and exploded the entire seat and 1 leg and had to ride all the way home ( 10 miles)  like that!! Saved (well at least some) of my modesty not to mention my unmentionnables...(ever tried sitting on a long haired fake wool seatsaver with nothing on???)

Pauline