[RC] Rider in Palm Springs area? - Candace Kahn

Hi,
    I am going to be in the Palm Springs/Palm Desert area during the week between Christmas and New Years.  My husband and I are looking for a winter getaway and I would love to have the opportunity to ride with someone in the area during this time.  If anyone is free and has an extra horse I would love to hear from you.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn Be One With Your Horse
U.S. Distributor - Freeform Saddles
541-899-0151 or 877-865-2467