[RC] re: Trailer ramp problems-help needed - Susith

It seems that trailer ramps get to be a problem when they get older. Mine kept breaking at the hinges and I kept spending money getting it welded back on. Every time a heavier horse than my guys got on the ramp they would break the welds.The wood interior of mine was also rotting.

I finally broke down and had the ramp replaced with double doors. I'm soooo much happier because I don't have to lift the ramp and worry about it falling half off! It cost me almost $800 to have them specially made but is well worth it. I could've saved myself a lot of money had I done this sooner instead of trying to fix the ramp. It also worked out to be less expensive in my case, than buying a new-used trailer.

best of luck
Susan