Re: [RC] [RC] Frozen Tanks - Gary Fend

I suggest a google search.  I just remember talking about it one day in thermo class in college.  But that was over 30 years ago.  The principle is kind of fuzzy at this point.

Carolyn Burgess <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, inform me.

Gary Fend <garyfend@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you not heard of the Mpemba Effect?

Carolyn Burgess <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you really believe this?  Hot water will not freeze faster than cold water.

Carolyn Burgess

"Susan, Princess of Pink" <glenn218@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can't explain this (Louise? Bruce?) but hot water will freeze faster than cold water will.

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-978-897-6624