[RC] healing tendons - agilbxr

I just thought I'd give everyone an update on Alpine's leg, and get your opinions on rehab for that leg.  He's 3 months post bowed tendon.  He had been stalled by himself during the day with a small pen so he can move around.  He's out at night by himself so he can move around some.  He is extremely bored, and has developed a vindictive streak.  He is now dubbed "Fluffy the PoodleFino"  He got mad the other day when we went riding with Spot and Hucky, and in retaliation (we assume anyway...my anthropormorphism is on completely here) trashed his stall.  He never does that, he goes outside, everytime.  But he must have walked back in that stall to potty every time he had to go..it was a MESS.

We have since decided Alpine needs something to do, just to occupy his mind.  If we started him driving (obviously at a walk) does anyone think that would hinder his leg healing?  He is currently almost sound at the trot, completely at the walk.  There is just a small amount of thickening left in that tendon, no heat, and no puffiness.  He does run around in his pen by himself (it's about 10 x 20) and that doesn't seem to have hurt anything...  We figured that would give him something to do with his mind, and wouldn't be adding any weight on his back to cause problems. We have a very light easy entry type cart, so he really wouldn't be pulling that much weight either.  Whatcha all think????

Juli and the Herd
Alpine (i'm bored, I wanted to go riding last week and they wouldn't let me.  That's not very nice!)
Spot (I'm went last week and I was angelic!!!  My halo was glowing I was so good!)