RE: [RC] Searching for a horse in AZ - TC Sir Charles - Chastain, Shannon L.

Kathy I may have info for you please email me
Shannon

-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ridecamp Guest
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 1:02 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Searching for a horse in AZ - TC Sir Charles

Please Reply to: Kathy G Plantweanie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am searching for a horse I sold a few years back.  I lost contact with the
new owners, whose last known address was the Prescott area in Arizona.  The
horse's registered name is TC Sir Charles, though I am not sure if he is racing
under that name. He is a dark brown gelding with a huge knee from a previous
injury.  He is an arabian and started in endurance almost 3 years ago.  The
last names of the joint owners are Gaul and Lynn.  If anyone out there has any
contacts with the Prescott, Arizona or the Southwest region endurance circuits,
PLEASE drop me an e-mail so I can give more information to see if you can help
me find them, or if you know who I am talking about, you can give them my
contact information.

I am NOT a stalker.  This horse was my soul mate and though he has been gone a
while, not many days go by that I don't think about him.   I just want to check
in to make sure everyone is still happy.  Also, that prior knee injury was
always questionable as far as how long it would hold out doing endurance.  I
want to make sure his owners know I am still around if Charlie becomes a
cripple.  If you can help, please drop me an e-mail.

Still loving Charlie in New River, Arizona
-K