From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bonnie Snodgrass
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 3:43 AM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Organic Selenium Yeast

I sent this out to ridecamp once but didn't see it posted so I'm trying again.

Does anyone know of an equine selenium supplement that is based on organic selenium derived from yeast rather than the commonly used selenium selenite?

Triple Crown feeds are now using the organic Se in their feeds and I have read that this is a much more readily absorbed or utilized form of selenium. Any opinions either way?

Bonnie Snodgrass