[RC] Angie humorist of the year - cathryn whitaker

I surely want to nominate Angie as humorist of the year.  She always keeps me in stitches and I know she must have a spy  camera at my house.  Did you catch the article on housekeeping?  My mother came over last night and said almost the exact words about all my coats and all my boots and what are those syringes doing behind the sink. Heck, Angie, do you live with me?  I know a lady at my church who is coming 100 (doesn't that sound horsey?) this year.  She had a mentally handicapped daughter who lived until she was 50ish and has always been an inspiration to me.  For those of you who don't know, I also have a mentally and physically handicapped child.  She said to me in her shaking voice,"  Darlin, enjoy your children.  No one ever placed it on a grave marker that  'She kept a neat house'.  Way to go Angie.  I love ya,  Cathryn Whitaker
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.