[RC] ride naked/bare back /give the bare feet a rest/from points and counterpoints - sherman

I think I  read an article in Endurance News maybe last year or in late 2003, about Kathy Arnold. She's in the AERC Hall of Fame and did some of her endurance rides bareback. Maybe someone remembers which month the article was and can get the details.

Kathy

Please Reply to: ed
vistalargo@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I herad a rider in Australia rode bareback(what distance?) and endurance ride and alos heard a rumor someone rode bareback at Tevis/Am scared to ask if barefoot and bareback would rather ask if Lady Godiva than ask about barefoot Tevis.