[RC] And now for something entirely different -- allowable drugs ?? - Flora Hillman

Ok. Got a question.  My neighbor's 11 year old daughter, who is currently foxhunting one of my Welsh ponies, really, REALLY wants to do an "endurance ride"  with me.  She has a friend that is also interested. I would love to take the both of them on the Old Dominion LD this summer.

HOWEVER .... both young girls own Cushings diagnosed ponies.  Both ponies are on pergolide to control the disease.  My question is... would these ponies be allowed to compete while on this drug?  Or would they have to be taken off it prior to the ride?