Re: [RC] Barefoot Bias - summing up - Skippykemerer1

Cindy,

This may be flaming on my part:)  Some people have a belief  that their position  on any subject is right....therefore the opposite position by definition is wrong.   Because of this belief, IF they allowed the other position to be right, they'd have to be wrong... very hard for people to admit.  If fact (at least my version of the facts (all facts are subject to interpretation or based on an agreed upon theorem)) (as is the previous statement but it is my bias and I own it) :)  any of these postulations of late, whether it be barefoot/shod; electrolyte or not during conditioning; use of borium or not; all are situational and preference based decisions individual riders must make for their horse and their riding style based upon their situation and no one else's.

Skip