Re: [RC] Why I joined this list (to Shannon) - Cynthia Eyler

That's absurd.  Only someone who harbors such thoughts herself could think that someone else would want her horse to not do, or be, well.

Endurance riders are renowned for sharing with others what they have learned, for whatever good it may do those others.  No guarantees, since every horse, and rider, and trail, is different.  We not only talk about helping others, we do it.  No one wishes someone else's horse ill.

Cindy
(who can, just barely, call herself an endurance rider)