[RC] THANK YOU LORI YEARWOOD! - Shari

Of all the posts on this subject, you said it best. And it's my feeling exactly.  I made the decision
that my horse will be barefoot - PERIOD.  If that means passing up a ride, so what?  The world
will not end, and my horse will still have healthy, beautiful, rock-hard hooves.  For those of you
that put the ride first, go right ahead.  Lori and I made the decision that is right for us.  And so
have thousands of others.