[RC] Barefoot Endurance Riding - Candace Kahn

Hi Shari,
     I am so disappointed to learn about the failure of your article to be accepted by Endurance News.  My Rougie and I are going into our third season barefoot and every year he has gotten stronger.  We use hoof boots when necessary on the front but the long range goal is no boots - time will tell.
     Before taking Rougie barefoot he was tripping all the time, interfering back to front and side to side and was very rough to ride at the trot and he never wanted to canter.  Now he is so sure footed and can sail down the trail.  He never interferes and has much more energy.
    It is my intention in a couple more years to also write an article about our barefoot journey.  I hope the reception will be better.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com
Easyboot Epics shipping now!!