RE: [RC] Barefoot Bias, I guess! - Dolores Arste

Go Shari! I've been trying to figure out this barefoot thing for awhile. I competed one 25 mile ride barefoot on my normally shod horse and I did notice the significantly faster pulse drop on him. But, then I got scared and shod him again for a 30.

I've been riding two young horses in rocky Arkansas for 6 weeks. The jury for me is still out but I am trying to remain open minded. Pete is coming this way in August.

Since I mostly ride ECTRA easy boots are my only option for boots. They are pesty so I am hoping the new ones are more user friendly.

Dolores
-----