Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] LTE - Tucson Citizen this morning

oh bother!!

Why don't we all outfit our horses with those "poop bags" the city carriage horses use....then they can have compost piles at the trail heads that the city folks can avail themselves of for their roses....

Ranelle

What we truly and earnestly aspire to be, that in some sense we are. The mere aspiration, by changing the frame of mind, for the moment realizes itself.

Anna Jameson