Re: [RC] Flordia Training & UAE - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/31/2005 9:43:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Why can't they
do endurance the way their terrain allows them to. They don't have the
terrain we do.  They can't train for Tevis/Big Horn/Old Dominion over there.
I'm sorry, but this is a stupid statement.  We can't train for flat track, sand, Humvee chasing races HERE (even in Florida I doubt there are places where your Hummer can draft you while its passengers toss you water bottles). so what's your point? How about we have the next WEC HERE on say the Tevis trail or the Big Horn....wonder how that would turn out? (lots of people would make big bucks selling their good Tevis horses that's for sure).

I'd like to say "BRING IT ON"  but I don't want to see all those good horses trashed so nevermind.

Sylvia