[RC] MS AntiSpyware - Jim Holland

This is not horse related, so I apologize in advance…..

Microsoft has a new AntiSpyware program that is really pretty slick.  You can get it at:

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/default.mspx

This is Beta code, so the program is not final.  I have Windows XP HOME and it worked really great for me.   You have to jump through a couple of hoops to register your version of WINDOWS, etc. but I was impressed.  If you have multiple users in XP, be sure to log on each one and run “Deep Scan” there.  It REALLY cleaned up my system, and it has a scheduler that will periodically (your timeframe) run it automatically.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic