Re: [RC] WEC: change in placing - Lucie Hess

Ooopps, too many spelling errors.  Sorry, hit send instead of spell check.  THIS I CAN blame on jet lag!

Lucie Hess <appalucied@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, Haven't I just stepped right in it?  I've been out of the loop, as I've been on a plane or in an airport since yesterday morning my time  US central..( Sunday  2:00 am UAE time.}

 I have gotten home and checked Ride camp.  In re-reading my post regarding the cahnge in placiongs,  I did not make it clear that there was no offical  statement as to why the place was changed, only rumor and speculation.  I should have reread my post prior to hitting send,  I got in a hurry and off it went.  I want to make it VERY CLEAR, that comments about failing drug tests, or the possible use of performance enhancing drugs are only rumors and NOT fact. I fear that my statement on Ridecamp  may have caused some very good people some unneeded and additional problems.  For that I am sorry.  I do hope the ofical word will come out from the FEI as to why the change was made and we all can move forward from there.

 You also need ot know that no one has influenced me to write this post.  I've gotten back home, started reading some of the reactions, then re read my post.  I then proceeded to call myself all osrts of names for sending  my post which should have been written better. Idiot was only one of the nicer names I used.    Again, my apologies for not being fair!   (My face is red!)

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?