[RC] United We Stand Divided We Fall!!!!! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Deborah Foti foti@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay I have just about seen enough. I never read ride camp now I know why, if
it wasn't for the simple fact that I am layed up with back problems I would be
to busy out training horses to have time to read this nonsense where I can see
most of you are to busy whining and talking about the way things should be to
suit you needs you are all probably the ones who ride your horse slowly on the
rides to get a safe finish for the simple reason you dont know how to train nor
want to take the time to train. So whats worse taking a well trained horse an
athlete ready for the task at hand finishing the ride in record time or going
for the motto to finish is to win I myself feel that to keep a horse out on the
trail for over 12 hrs plus is ABUSE in every sense of the word. I myself have
done research on those fast uae horses and have found that 1. they dont go
racing every weekend like most people I see 2. they come back year after year
and continue with championship performances I have seen many times in europe
where they go for completion only building up the younger horses for the
championship races as they mature to an older age. Here's a fact from a horse
sold to them in the U.S. they have owned him for at least five years now and
has won 1 big championship race each year for the past three years. As far as
the U.S. getting their butts beat, year after year there needs to be changes
with our selection process we cannot nominate horses 18 months prior to such a
big event things happen horses get older some lose their prime some are from
MOUNTAINS and have never seen sand other than 6 weeks prior to championship.
Just enough time to sore them up before a big race we need to have horses that
are doing well at the time performing in the same terrain as where the
championship will be and riders who are willing to put forth an effort to where
their horses are peaking for the championship and are willing to go for more
than just a completion .The biggest problem that I have is where in the U.S. is
where everone is on the sideline just waiting to blast anyone who is willing to
give an honest effort and fails why dont you people put yourself in the top
riders shoes for once and try to walk their walk when they fall. The AERC
riders as a whole should stand together and support them we will continue to
get our butts beat with this defeated attitude at all international
competitions I like the motto United We Stand Divided we fall!!!!!!!!!!