[RC] Late - goals - smuncy

  Hmm, have I  fallen behind,;  Guess 'tis the season',....
  but , my goals - not near as 'lofty' as some I read, and I wish  all  The Best Of Luck, and 'Grit' and 'Determination'  to accomplish their goals.... Mine  are to ....
 -Take as many vacations as possible with or without my horse(s). Skiing(winter) and beach ( summer). Ride in between, in addition - to those vacations. Work as little as possible. :)
 - Get back to  doing  at least a few rides - with 'Trapper', -  who my new horse thinks of as The Big, Black, Devil horse. ( they can co - exist finally in same pasture, after 3 weeks, without me worrying about major vet bills.) There is something to be said about 'self conditioning programs'.  : 0
 - reorganize trailer - so I really do know what is in there, and where 'it' is.  Replace 'old' stuff.  Know  I keep enough "stuff" could probably live out of it for several weeks easy. And 'outfit' several horses.
 - ' train' new horse,( oh my ), "green as fresh spring grass". - and has a couple 'issues' he came with,  looks like winter work already.   Take Care all, StephanieM