Re: [RC] River Run results - Coujurs1

In a message dated 12/10/2005 7:27:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am waiting for them to show on the AERC web site, how long do they usually take to show?  It was my daughter's first ride and we are waiting for them to be posted.

Thanks

Carol
Carol,
  I do the points for SERA, and it always takes River Run ride management a long time to get them in!  If I get them prior to them being put on AERC's web site, I will post them.

Nina