[RC] Hackamores - Kathleen

Title: Hackamores

My cousin is a professional barrel racer and trainer.  She has trained my last two horses to go in a Jim Warner hackamore (style barrel racers use).  It comes in a long or short shank with a rope noseband.  The action is as close as you can get to a sidepull without being a sidepull but it has more whoa.  I love it and my horses love it.  I would recommend them for well trained horses.  I got mine in from a barrel racing supply I found online but I have seen them in some of the generic catalogs that come in the mail.

I have had good luck with the S hackamore as well.  I do feel like I get a better collection with the Jim Warner.

Kathleen