Re: [RC] FW: ATTN: missing Appaloosa in New Mexico. - magnumsmom

The Southwest Livestock Auction in Los Lunas
is this weekend.   Some one should go and look
for this horse there.  The non-catalog sale is at
11am on Sunday (12/9).  The catalog sale is at
noon tomorrow (Saturday 12/10), and the tack
sale is tonight.  I'm thinking he wouldn't be in
the catalog sale.  The address is:

Southwest Livestock Auction
14 Dalies Road, Los Lunas, NM

The add on the radio said to take the Los Lunas
exit and turn west.  I don't think I can get there
on Sunday... Is she going to go look for him?  I
sure hope she finds him.  Hope this helps,

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM