Re: [RC] Missing digests - John Teeter

At 02:09 PM 12/9/2005, Lani M Olson wrote:
My digests jumped from 03.3265 to 03.3268 - anybody else experience this or can tell me why it happens?
Lani

I'll look into it. They were generated (I've got copies of them on the server), but I don't know that they actually got delivered.

There has been a bit of strangeness going on for 24 hours or so. (posts from some people are being flagged as spam and not making it to the list).

I'm watching pretty closely right now, but have not yet found anything interesting....

When I find old stuff in the spam bucket I'll foward it on to the list.

But I don't think that has anything to do with missing digests....unless I've broken something:)

jt.