Re: [RC] cold - Gloves? - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 12/8/2005 9:12:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
--but I do find
it difficult to buck bales in oversized mittens.

Heidi
The joys of horse ownership in the winter. I have so many people I know that prefer their 4-wheelers over horses cause you don't have to do anything with them if you don't want to. Three horses on less than 1/2 acre, including the house, no electrical to the barn = Beccy's "stay fit" plan. I tell you, hauling hot water to defrost frozen buckets keeps one in shape if one's back does not get hosed. Hosed, good word considering the need to drain everything within 5 seconds of stopping the flow of water. I have been told that I have aged well, by someone that was three-sheets-to-the-wind at the time, but I will still take it as a compliment. Beccy in Ut. who willingly said that daughter and I would help with the chariot teams this winter. NUTS but loving it!!!