[RC] Change email address - patricia

Title: Change email address
Hi.  My email address needs to be changed to pgsoffel@xxxxxxxxx for me to continue as an active participant.  There are just toooo many emails to store on my company servers.  Please let me know what you need to take of this?  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patricia Griffin
President
ICon Professional Services
650.378.4150

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.