[RC] cold - larry Miller

Rae, first I wear a fleece neck warmer (I make them as well as horsey fleece shirts), I wear a fleece lined nylon jacket, I wear a knit hat.  Depending on weather or how cold it is, then for gloves I will wear the cheapy knit gloves with the grippies.  I buy them at the dollar store for, you guessed it, a buck.  I get tons of them because they work so well.  BUT, when it gets below 30, then I wear ski gloves.  The problem with ski gloves is that I have to take them off to cut the baling twine, I have to take them off to put the key in the quad, I have to take them off to put the special goodies in the grain.  They are too cumbersome for me to wear them when I do that stuff.  I am warm though.  Sometimes I wear ski pants too if it is really cold out but most of the time I wear jeans.  If I could still fit into my carharts, I would probably wear them more and I refuse to wear the womens since they bag on me!  When it isn't windy, when there is over a foot of snow on the ground, when it is above 25, then I might take the horse for a spin.   Jeanie