[RC] Online portal for horse people - anyone interested - jessicat

Hello fellow ridecampers:

My cousin has started a portal that has the potential to link horse & riders
on many levels throughout the world. He needs people on the ground here to
help with networking, community building, ideas, etc. Read on if you are
interested.

Thanks,
Jessica Tuteur

The portal idea is here http://www.fruehstueckstreff.net

  I think this could really be a small revolution in Equestrian
 Publishing.

  I'd love to hear from any of your friends who (w)ride and want to become
 the
  market leader in international Horse & Rider publications.

  We can translate the portal into any other language within a couple of
 days.
  It would be lovely to have people join this forum from all the different
  countries which breed horses. Exchange ideas, meet eachother
 online, offer
  hospitality when riders attend foreign shows, have regular Horse & Rider
  Fruehstueckstreff meetings in major metropolitan areas, the works ...

  Our software even has an ebay-type personal add section, where
 people can
  sell their old horse trailers and new saddle blankets. We charge no
  commision on sales, we are much cheaper than ebay. And, because
 we charge
 no
  commision, we never need to keep our vendors anonymously hidden in the
 Abyss
  of the web. You see their faces, read their name, and can judge by the
  company they keep, if these vendors are trustworthy or not.

  Some of the people I'm meeting on Frühstückstreff now are actually quite
  well know. I've just discovered the World Champion, European
 Champion, and
  several times German Champion of Hand-Bike riding. That's an
 international
  sport for people in wheelchairs.

    By the way: fruehstueckstreff is not a single-event. I know,
   that may come
    as a surprise, but approximately 20 percent of our members are in
    relationships, not single.

    Fruehstueckstreff is a network of friends, which now evolves into a
 kind
   of
    social club for women, men, couples, and families. We plan to have
   dedicated
    events for families, and for single parents who want to bring their
 kids
    along.

    Just think what a powerful network a portal like
   fruehstueckstreff.net can
    be if we called it something horse related and
    invited all your friends and their horses to join it.
    Portal technology like the
 one we now
   have
    costs well over 250.000 USD to develop, and few of your
 riding friends
   will
    want to invest that kind of cash to build one. That's a major
   technological
    advantage we have, and we hand the baton to anyone who wants to
   work with
    us. We lend our technology to people who are interested in
 building a
    business for themselves, and we offer it at the unbeatable price of
 zero
    investment. To cover operating cost, we ask 50 percent of
 the revenue
 in
   the
    first year, and we decrease that share to 20 percent as the project
   becomes
    bigger and financially more successful.

    So, if you know of anyone who loves horses, riding, and country, and
 if
   that
    person has community building and community management skills,
   do let them
    know about what we're doing here.