[RC] YEEEEE HAAAAAAAA we are having a heat wave!! - June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf

Yep,

I think it reached into the 20's.  IT was wonderful.  I rode but, in the indoor as we don't have enough snow covering for safe out door riding.  Do have to say one thing.....rode my retired endurance mare for the first time in over a year.  She was bred the last couple of years and this past spring she twisted her uterus at 9 months.  The gods were with me as she had surgery and both her and the baby came through with flying colors...Dreamer was born middle of May healthy as can be.  Anyhow, while riding her I was in dream land...remembering all the trails we tackled when competing...and remembering my ever famous line "God damn it Alia"  which would send Mike rolling off his horse  in a fit laughter.  I have to say...this wonderful sport is what has helped my beloved mare .  I don't know if she would have handled the surgery or produced such a nice foal if she had not been in shape most of her life. She still looks and feels like she could do a 50 and do it with style!!!  I am so thankful for this sport.....

June

Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann
Mike Bernsdorf