[RC] Aussie saddle for wide horse - Aaron Turnage

Any one using an Aussie saddle for endurance on a wide backed horse (Wintec XtraWide (White) Gullet size)?  Which saddle and brand are you using?

Looking for something a little more secure for those fiesty mornings and teleport spins than my current Wintec.  Anyone have a source for english saddle "bucking rolls"?

Can reply privately at AJandCrysta at sbcglobal dot net

~ Crysta & Sinatra (I'm good Mom, honest <evil grin>)