Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:19 AM
Subject: [RC] Frozen

    Jonni in TX waiting for that cold front to slam us this week.

Sending it your way, Jonni, I'm tired of freezing. Wind chill last night was -28, haven't had a wind chill above zero for almost 5 days. My girls are like Diane's "wooly mammoth" stage, may have to learn to clip next spring. Brrrrrr!
Lani in frozen western South Dakota