Trans. : [RC] Riding with a Camera - Thanks! - Pvan19

yeah...

well for the moment staying on board using both hands is enought of an interesting experiment for me... but who knows, if my horse calms down one day ( hopefully before he's retired) I might give this a go..

I was hoping one of you with those incredibly well behaved horses would give this a try?? Tape your camera to your helmet??? Would be fun to see what sort of pictures you get since you cannot see what you're doing

lucky for me that hubby has mastered the fine art of taking pictures of us while crewing with the other hand.. ofcourse mostly this gives very far away pictures of me riding towards him or alternatively pictures of my shoes or the horse's legs... but from time to time we get some nice ones !

Pauline

--- Begin Message --- Let us know how that works. Should be an interesting experiment.

-paul