[RC] shoe size - heidi larson

When I first got Ash (he's about 14.3 btw) he was a 00 all the way around.  Steel and alum. shoes and he pretty much stayed the same.  We've gone to Ground Control on front for the last year (with a barefoot break during the winter) and his fronts are now 0. Hooves are super looking, farrier is more than pleased, (his first experience with GC) and now is using them for some other horses and getting great results.  (Especially with horses that have any problems due to concussion.)
BTW - my other arabs are 13.3 and 14.0 hands and they both wear a size 0.

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~