From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of larry Miller
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 2:42 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] goals

My goal for 2006 is to keep adding more miles to Maggie's career.  I started riding her in 93 and have ridden her every season since.  Her miles are a mixture of competitive, endurance, and limited distance.  She has over 5400 miles under her girth and I hope to reach 6000 with her.  I only have to stay on her back!  It will probably take me another 2 seasons but that is the plan.  Jeanie