RE: [RC] Let's talk goals for '06 - Chastain, Shannon L.

Rain is better then 12 degrees and that's the high for today

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Campbell-Crowder
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 2:40 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Let's talk goals for '06

My goal is to move into 50's maybe a 50 then a 25...back and forth, depending on training time ;~)
Which brings up another question that I have been throwing around...
Is it better to do a 1 day 50 or a two day 50??
Both of my gal pals think the 1 day...but they haven't done one either<G>
Any answers would be appreciated!!

MaryBeth
here in rainy-land North Cakalaky, YUCK!