[RC] [RC] Reply to Risk Question & Mileage - mateef

The worst tie-up I've ever encountered happened in 12 1/2 miles. I was at the 2000 NC in NM having traveled 1600 miles from Ohio. I got there 3 days early, didn't feed grain on the trailer ride out (only very wet BP), thought I had done sufficient warm up, etc, etc.  Distance traveled doesn't always equal degree of risk.

Sallie in NE Ohio