Re: [RC] Decade Team Update - Karla Watson

Really enjoyed both of these interviews! And Bruce, you are very funny and I loved that section on why do you this sport. It is so true. We do not have any "rites of passage" or anything that challenges us in this modern world. (except maybe figuring out computers.....;-) ha ha.... also loved your story about you ducking into the trees to fool that rider. Very fun!
----------Karla Watson/Oregon
Bruce Weary & Heisman, 10 years together, SW Region          http://aerc.org/long_brucew.asp
Karen Chaton & Dream Weaver, 11 years together  W Region   http://aerc.org/long_karenc.asp