[RC] Tom Ivers - Diane

I am sorry to hear about the passing of Tom Ivers.  I have emailed him questions and he always answered me.  I knew he was ill but didn't know his time was so near.    One time he mentioned the chemo was really tough on him.  I would always ask about his health and was hoping he was feeling OK.  He was only 2 years older than I am.  I will miss his remarks and truly feel the horse world lost a good soul.  Bye Tom.
Diane in MI