From: Andrea Brand <andreab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:45:33 +0200
Subject: [RC] Help with naming new colt

Something a bit more fun.  I am a soon to be proud owner of a little colt.  We're at this stage not sure if he'll stay chestnut but he's absolutely beautiful.  His dad is a pure Crabbet called Lardoss and his mom a lovely Arab mare called Shatzi.  He'll probably turn out to be quite big, his dad stands at a solid 16h.

So, I need a true Arabian name with a good meaning.  I do believe the name in the end influences the personality of the horse.  Any suggestions?