Re: [RC] conditioning and then some fun - SandyDSA

That good whoa also has an impact on other training issues such as....tailgating other horses, barreling through gates, holds and otherwise, barging in to people....a well trained horse needs to stop well...and immediately. I love our horses and their flying changes but will take an excellent stop anytime - to me, that should be in pace before a rider takes a horse in public - anytime.