[RC] conditioning and then some fun - larry Miller

Conditioning and training go hand in hand.  I can't see how a horse is going to be conditioned and not trained at the same time.  Everytime I take one of the steeds out, it is a training conditioning ride where the sprints are done but the how to do it is taught as well as what is allowed to be done to the human on the back of that horse.
My grown up junior Amy took her brother for a ride on his donkey 'Bad Ass'.  Brother is 28 and Amy is 30.  She is describing the incident over the phone to me.  Tears are rolling out of her eyes as well as out of my eyes.  Brother thinks he is going to hunt raccoons on 'Bad A__" at night.  George was a little embarrassed when the donkey took off and he is yelling 'Whoa Bad Ass' or something similar to that.  It almost equals the pig coming up out of the mud puddle.  If only I had been there.  ROTFLMAO  Jeanie  PS  I hope I can convince brother to do a LD with the donkey......................